Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02970 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,659 zł (₨190,549) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)