Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,764 zł (€1,567) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)