Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,931 zł (€1,369) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)