Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,107 zł (€3,057) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 2 hours ago)