Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,795 zł (€2,980) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)