Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,816 zł (€3,024) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)