Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,051 zł (€1,648) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)