Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.721 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,873 zł (AU$7,304) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)