Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,873 zł (€2,574) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)