Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,954 zł (€2,557) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)