Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,656 zł (€865) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)