Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06619 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,477 zł (руб 52,534) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (32 minutes ago)