Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,797 zł (€1,822) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)