Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,685 zł (COL$1,983,447) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)