Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06162 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,156 zł (148,589 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)