Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05508 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,935 zł (162,220 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)