Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,370 zł (75,989 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)