Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,681 zł (R$ 2,947) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)