Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,156 zł (R$ 9,011) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)