Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,931 zł (R$ 8,871) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)