Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10827 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,346 zł (40,142 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)