Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,145 zł (€2,396) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)