Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,048 zł (€2,799) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)