Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,734 zł (€2,573) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)