Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,965 zł (€2,569) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)