Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,801 zł (₨106,224) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)