Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,738 zł (₨133,830) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)