Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,038 zł (₨33,890) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)