Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,638 zł (COL$1,867,232) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)