Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,315 zł (COL$6,138,785) in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)