Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,725 zł (€1,098) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)