Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,679 zł (€3,886) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)