Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16738 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,433 zł (50,379 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)