Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,192 zł (10,351 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €32 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)