Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,518 zł (4,594 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)