Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,551 zł (15,057 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)