Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,383 zł (8,392 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)