Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49633 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,831 zł (13,763 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (31 minutes ago)