Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.506 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,882 zł (17,547 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)