Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05788 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,512 zł (₨43,407) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)