Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,294 zł (₨104,941) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)