Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,615 zł (€1,250) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)