Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.391 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,433 zł (€1,237) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (43 minutes ago)