Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,491 zł (NZ$1,975) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)