Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,731 zł (€1,325) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)