Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,111 zł (€3,745) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)