Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,405 zł (€2,907) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)