Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,648 zł (€2,706) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)