Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.518 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,546 zł (€3,662) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)