Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,974 zł (€2,827) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)