Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 272% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 24,178 zł ($6,354) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)