Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.346 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,495 zł ($2,838) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)