Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.699 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,079 zł ($2,725) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)