Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.360 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,632 zł ($2,867) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)