Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,549 zł (€2,725) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (24 minutes ago)