Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,690 zł (Rp 22,237,191) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)