Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,633 zł (Rp 9,354,047) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (42 minutes ago)