Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,405 zł (Rp 24,155,795) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)