Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,216 zł (Rp 20,260,807) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)