Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,074 zł (Rp 19,052,850) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)