Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,804 zł (₨190,190) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)