Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,816 zł (₨96,815) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)