Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,901 zł (145,899 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)