Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,655 zł (€2,282) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)