Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40875 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,659 zł (6,506 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)