Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39648 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,263 zł (8,231 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)