Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39121 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,265 zł (8,345 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)