Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,788 zł (754,210 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (29 minutes ago)