Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,865 zł (598,001 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)