Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15749 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,564 zł (16,278 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)