Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16630 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,665 zł (16,027 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)