Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16891 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,119 zł (48,068 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)