Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,800 zł (€1,108) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)