Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,241 zł (€1,394) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)