Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,659 zł (€2,751) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)