Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,486 zł (CH$1,507,045) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)