Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,898 zł (CH$1,372,878) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)