Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,711 zł (CH$605,570) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)