Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00537 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,432 zł (CH$1,384,586) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)