Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,792 zł (€1,553) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)