Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.191 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,561 zł (€1,327) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)