Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,987 zł (3,820TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)