Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.704 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,044 zł (14,275TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)