Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,377 zł (7,542 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)