Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,856 zł ($b5,015) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)