Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,761 zł ($b19,750) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)