Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,718 zł ($b12,670) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)