Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,963 zł ($b12,806) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)