Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06567 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,587 zł (руб 39,398) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)