Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41459 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,125 zł (31,657 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)