Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45829 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,929 zł (17,301 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)