Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44403 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,398 zł (14,408 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)