Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,878 zł (218,185 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)