Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03708 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,762 zł (128,436 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)