Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01281 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,657 zł (129,302 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)