Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,980 zł (160,059 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)