Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,429 zł (195,054 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)