Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01273 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,656 zł (130,081 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)