Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,553 zł (7,168 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)