Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,658 zł (7,112 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)