Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.320 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,468 zł (€2,192) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)