Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,217 zł (€2,374) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)