Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,153 zł (€3,532) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)