Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 846 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)