Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,810 zł (676,499 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (35 minutes ago)