Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05688 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,939 zł (руб 104,423) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)