Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06619 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,334 zł (руб 50,369) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)