Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,015 zł ($1,540) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 86 (about 1 hour ago)