Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,753 zł ($1,881) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)