Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07505 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,827 zł (Php37,665) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)