Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07059 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,746 zł (Php81,398) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)