Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16408 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,239 zł (44,121 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (37 minutes ago)