Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03615 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,927 zł (¥80,973) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)