Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03345 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,632 zł (¥287,971) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)