Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06989 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,458 zł (92,390 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)